We released an update for WP-Backgrounds Premium (v126.96.36.199).
Changelog for version 188.8.131.52:
- New feature (user request): Slideshow control panel for post & pages – you can change the slideshow settings for each post/page individually. Standard slideshow options will be used if nothing is set in the control panel.
- New feature (user request): Display backgrounds of categories the post is assigned to. You can select all backgrounds of all categories the post is assigned to by checking “Use backgrounds applied to the categories of this post” in the “Set background option” panel. You can display backgrounds of certain categories only if you enter the category ids (seperated with commas) in the textbox below the checkbox. You can also use the textbox in addition to the category checkbox and you aren’t limited to categories the post is assigned to.
- New option: Fit always – Prevents the image from ever being cropped. Ignores minimum width and height.
- New option: In general options tab you can now hide or activate the flickr options panel and the slideshow settings panel. Both are DEACTIVATED by default – if you need one or both of them please activate them.
- Bug Fix: Updated slideshow background script – fixes various errors which could occur with IE 7+ browsers.
- Bug Fix: Fixed several PHP warning messages.
- Maintenance: Updated post meta class to improve user experience & stability with WordPress 3.2
- Plugin is WP3.2 compatible and supports the new standard theme “TwentyEleven”.
Upgrade to version : 184.108.40.206
Just delete the old plugin files and upload the new updated files. Please DON’T USE THE UNINSTALL OPTION in WordPress admin backend or you’ll loose your settings. Please use a ftp software to delete and upload the updated plugin files. If you’ve made any modifications please make a backup of your current wp-backgrounds plugin folder. If you follow the instructions no settings will be lost (we’d recommend a db backup first though).
Have fun with the updated version and please report any bugs by using the contact form. Thanks!